Sunday, March 1, 2015

‘Just another food visit’



Sunday, February 22, 2015

It is 4:00 AM here in Florence and I’m awake, coffee by my side. My goal was to slowly go through some questions that I have received by readers but instead, I have gotten distracted in thinking about the enormous amount of food mom will be bringing me today during our “food visit”. (For those unfamiliar, the prison facility designates certain days of the year where visitors are allowed to bring in more healthy, and tasty – food offerings.)

Since a lot of people are curious as to what she brings… The menu for today’s food visit is below:

BREAKFAST
Starbucks coffee
Whipped cream coffee topping with Grand Marnier flavoring
Homemade banana pancakes with Nutella
Homemade Pan Perdu (Stuffed French toast with marmalade and cream cheese)
Sausage Links & Bacon

LUNCH
Spinach salad with fried calamari, red onion and cherry tomatoes
Cheesy garlic bread
Homemade meat lasagna
Bacon wrapped scallops
Homemade lobster macaroni n’ cheese

DESERT
Lemoncello cake stuffed with mascarpone and raspberries
Homemade cream cheese brownies


THANKS MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment