Tuesday, March 31, 2015

‘My Current Play List’



Sunday, March 22, 2015

People are always interested in the type of music that I listen to. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I have my headphones on 90% of the day and my CD player on my hip. (There are no MP3’s here…) Still, I realize that music is a way of telling a lot about a person. 

My current CD collection stretches pretty far in terms of decade and genre, so I have no idea what you might ascertain from it, but here it is nonetheless. 
 
Beyonce
Jay-Z
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
*Alice Smith
Katy Perry
Deadmau5
Robin Thicke
Myley Cyrus
*Calvin Harris
Jennifer Lopez
Shakira
Claudia Lette (Brazilian Beyonce')
Nick Jonas
Sam Smith
Ariana Grande
Chris Brown
*Jessie J
Nicky Minaj
Tamar Braxton
*Toni Braxton
Kesha Cole
*Sade
Selena Gomez
Maxwell
Donnel James
Mark Ronson
Pharrel
Izzy Azalea
Azealia Banks
Tyga
*Sia

*Clean Bandit
Ricky Martin
Trey Sangz
Tamia
Deborah Cox
Nina Simone
Patti Smith
Janis Joplin
Etta James
Kelly Price
The Gap Band
The Commodores
Earth Wind & Fire
*Patti Labelle
Anita Baker
Luther Vandross
*Deneice Williams
Sylvester
*Mumford & Sons
Fun
*Morcheeba
Lilly Allen
Adele
Luke Bryan
Little Big Town
*Florida/Georgia State Line
Swing Out Sister
Romeo Santos
Jenni Rivera
Lorde
Icona Pop
Scissor Sisters
Michael Buble
Lady Gaga
*Kings of Leon

There you have it: My incredibly diverse taste in music. I have placed an * by those artists that have become my favorites. I am always open to new recommendations though so feel free to let me know if you have some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment