Monday, January 21, 2013

The Scottsdale forum on me; "People did not have the courage to say who they were."

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So I received a very intriguing printout from Joe. Apparently there is a forum online where people who know me (or have known me) can comment there. I read each one of the 14 entries carefully and was surprised that none of them were particularly recent. I also noted that people did not have the courage to say who they were or explain why they chose to leave certain comments. It was all very interesting to me I suppose.
One comment stated; “Be careful…” Hmmmm   I guess that by process of elimination, I could likely figure out who this is, but is it really that important to me?

No.
Another comment declared; “I went to high school with him”…. I would definitely like to know who that was.

Anyway, it just came as a surprise to me. I wish that people would, in essence, ‘man up’ and say who they are. I have absolutely nothing to hide and have never laid claim that I am perfect.
It is… what it is.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsdale-az/TLS4K5FTU974P4DK1

No comments:

Post a Comment