Tuesday, April 8, 2014

‘Will Gardner is Dead!”

Monday, March 24, 2014

Today is not a good day.
This is going to sound ridiculous to many, I am sure of it, but I am sure that we all have our favorite television shows. For me that show would be ‘The Good Wife’. I have not missed a single episode since its inception. I watch the re-runs during the off season because often I will catch something that I had not picked up the first time I watched it. In some peculiar way, I have fallen in love with each and every character.

Will Gardner is played by JoshCharles. He is my favorite male kead and I have had a crush on him ever since he played Knox Overstreet in The Dead Poet’s Society.

In ‘The Good Wife’, Will Gardner is a confident, brilliant, loyal, passionate and incredibly sexy man. Hidden within that, is a virtuous, sensitive and emotional character. The conundrum between Will and Alicia, played by Juliana Margulies is both tantalizing and beautiful.

I cannot imagine the show moving forward without him.

Josh Charles will be missed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment