Friday, February 8, 2013

My state of employment is uncertain...

Monday, January 28, 2013


John and I have not worked for a couple of weeks now. I am sitting at my desk in my run, ready to go, but considering that it is already 7:30 AM, it’s not looking very promising. I have never been a fan of uncertainty so the fact that our boss has not had the common courtesy to communicate with us is irritating me to no end.
Over the past couple of months, it has become obvious that our boss has lost his drive. Hell, we all have in a way when it comes to work. Still, it does serve to break up my day so it would be nice to get back to my old schedule. In my gut though, I do not see that really happening anytime soon. The time is coming for me to make a final decision in regard to whether I stop working all together and focus on writing my book – or simply continue on hanging in the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment