Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The days really go by so much easier when you have things to look forward to.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

This month will be really great for me. On top of the fact that my football team will be in the Superbowl today, I have a lot of things to look forward to.
My best friend in the world, Joe, will be here from Boston on the 23rd and 24th. Our friend Aiden, will be here on the 26th but he will only be visiting with my mom. Still, I am oddly happy about that. We have food visit on Sunday the 10th so Mom, and the rest of the ‘Fam Bam’ will be here with al of my favorite foods to feed me. That is always a good time.

There are also a couple of really interesting guys who have reached out to me whom I have responded to. I am waiting to hear back from them. The most intriguing is a guy named Rich who is originally from Boston but currently living in Las Vegas.
Yes, this should be a really wonderful month!

FOOD VISIT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment