Monday, February 3, 2014

'The Principle Characters of My Life'

Monday, January 20, 2014

My BFF Joey asked me recently; ‘If a movie was made of my life – who would star in the principle roles?’
Thinking about it was kind of bizarre really but I think I came up with a decent cast actually. The other question was really; “who” do I consider to be the principle roles of my life?
 
In any case, I gave it my best shot and here they are:

Mom – Susan Sarandon
Kevin – Lawrence Fishburn
Joe (Dad) – John Travolta
Me – David Justice
Jan – Tina Fey
Deb T – Ellen Barkin
Deb W – Renee Russo
Joey – Greg Kinnear
Mark (ex) – Rupert Everett
 
There you have it. Mind you, in the real world, there would never be a movie with all of these people in it together, but that is how I would see it if it were my choice. My life may be extraordinary – but I wouldn’t say it’s movie worthy. It was fun to think about though.

No comments:

Post a Comment