Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Why can't people tell that you do not want to be bothered?

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So it became evident to me that this vacation is not going to be very relaxing. I went outside to work out yesterday afternoon and could barely get in my sets. It seemed like every couple of minutes or so, someone was stopping me or waving me down to ask me some random question, or to ask where I have been. Well, I have been working of course, which is why I have not been on the main yard in the past 10 days. Then the questions begin;
·       “When is the next fundraiser?”

·       “What is the next fundraiser?”

·       “Can you schedule me an appointment with your boss?”

·       “Can you put me on the list for the next Town meeting?”

·       “Can I borrow some food?”

·       “Can I listen to one of your CDs?”

·       “I have a property problem!?”
Dear god, the questions are never ending and these men act as if I am the only one who an help them in here. It really gets absurd at times. So I realize that I going to be bothered a lot and I am not sure if I have enough Paxil to keep me going! J

No comments:

Post a Comment