Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I think I have made a new friend; "He is a “real” guy, handsome, great personality, compassionate and kind."

Friday, November 9, 2012

James is probably one of the sweetest and most genuine guys I have met in a long time. Once in awhile, I receive a letter from someone that has read my profile on Writeaprisoner.com http://www.writeaprisoner.com/Template.aspx?i=z-169947 and there is a spontaneous connection. As I have stated before, most pen pals end up falling off after awhile and it is to be expected. Already, a couple of nice guys that I had been corresponding with have gone MIA. It is what it is. All I can say about James is that he is one that I hope does not fall off. He is a “real” guy, handsome, great personality, compassionate and kind.
Joe ended up doing a photo shoot with James’ boyfriend and was able to physically meet James at that time. Joe validated what I had already believed about James, and so, I was happy about that. I don’t mind saying that the whole connection between Joe, James and me was a bit ‘kismet’, but it worked and I was so glad that it did. I am really looking forward to learning more about him in time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment