Thursday, November 15, 2012

Someone Special; "For some reason, I had a really lonely week."

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The past couple of days I have done everything in my power to stay active and busy even if it meant working out twice. For some reason, I had a really lonely week and had an incredible craving for someone special in my life. To keep my mind off of that, I did whatever I could. Thankfully, I am good now. Sometimes I have moments like that, but they go away eventually. I also have to keep reminding myself that I am actually doing pretty darn good, all things considered.
There are many instances where I question how some inmates become involved with the people who they see at visit. While I may have higher standards than most, I do feel for some of the men and women who visit inmates. I know that so many of the men here that they visit are simply using them and are also receiving visits from other people who they are involved with. No one speaks of it, but we inmates all know the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment