Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Thanksgiving; "The day has been bittersweet."

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The day has been bittersweet. Food Visit was amazing because the people I love most were all together and here with me. We ate great food, had good conversation and also enjoyed one another’s company. A part of me was upset of course, that I did not have more time one-on-one with particular people, but it was good to be all together nonetheless.
Throughout the day, I had to take care of random issues for work and other inmates, which was not good. Oddly enough though, I think it was interesting for my family to actually see that I am continuously pulled in multiple directions for work. I really just wanted to sit down and relax, but there was so much going on.

Tonight, I am going to watch some TV and reflect. I have some serious shit to think about and I need to make sense of it. I have to work 12 hours tomorrow and I am not looking forward to that at all. On a positive note, I will be off for a week come next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment