Saturday, December 15, 2012

A new wave of "Politicians" have arrived...

Friday, December 7, 2012

My work has been incredibly busy. On top of having to go to work, there has been a relatively large move made involving about 40 inmates. Unfortunately, they usually end up taking the good ones. The bad ones skate by and continue to act like fools. In this particular move, a lot of the replacement inmates came from a higher custody unit and are “somebodies” within the inmate political structures. Everyone seems to be pretty cool, for the most part.  I only know one of them but they all seem to know of me. That simple fact alone causes me to question just how well known I am within the system.
I have spent whatever time I have available outside on the yard so that I could observe the new arrivals behavior. Nothing bad or questionable has gone on so far, so I am glad for that. I have had my face seen enough now though, and have confirmed my “black support”. Thankfully, now I can go back to my routine.

Every once in awhile, it is good to be “seen” by the people, both old and new, so that they know that you support them and are there when need be. One thing I know is how to play the game.
Politics are really no different in here, than they are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment