Friday, December 28, 2012

These are the things I love most; "I realized just how much I miss the touch, the smell and feel of another man."

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I was hanging out behind work yesterday when one of the work crews came back to the yard. As a protocol, everyone has to be stripped out completely before stepping on the yard itself. A friend of mine, Bam, was there and struck up a conversation with me. As I stood there talking to him, I realized that I was caught up in the view of these guys undressing. Most of my attention was on Bam and friend or not, I couldn’t help but to be mesmerized by his body.
The V of his torso, down to a small, defined waist only to be capped off by an amazing butt that sat high on his muscular thighs and hamstrings.  A perfectly proportioned penis in flaccid state rested atop neatly shaped balls that were well groomed and taken care of. His calves gave the appearance of having baseballs lodged within them and my own dick began to pulse. I had to divert my attention because if I began to get hard, there would be no hiding it. Bam looked at me quizzically and asked what was wrong. I wanted to say ‘nothing, that everything was very right’, but instead, I just shook my head.

We finished our conversation as he dressed again. He hugged me, kissed me on the head and then left. (This is normal affection here between friends) As I walked back to the office, I realized just how much I miss the touch, the smell and feel of another man. I bury those feeling as best as I can. But then all of a sudden, without warning, something like this happens.
I sat at my desk at work in a daze. I can’t really remember the last time I truly made love to another person. It must be sometime in the end of 2001 with my ex-lover Mark. Holy shit! That is 12 years ago… Talk about depressing!

Last night I was still reeling with sexual tension and so, I went outside and ran. I ran, and ran and ran some more. When I finished running, I did 300 single leg sprints and pull ups until I was so worn out that all I could do was shower and crawl into bed. I was asleep by 9:00 PM.
Today is a new day. I do not have to be at work until noon so this morning I will go over to property and see if anything is here for me. I will call the house and check in with mom, and then get a work out in before reporting to work. I will try my best to have a productive day.

Photography: Bruce Weber



No comments:

Post a Comment