Friday, December 7, 2012

Mom's version of OZ; "It is her own personal soap opera."

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mom was out yesterday and we had a good visit. By the time she left at 4:00 PM though, I was exhausted. We had a lot to talk about and so we just chilled and let the conversation flow. It is interesting just how much she loves to hear about everything going on in here. It’s as if it is her own personal soap opera, in which her son, is the lead character actor within it. The fact that she has been able to meet some of the other “actors” face-to-face at visitation helps her too. But she never tires of the stories.
Perhaps I wouldn’t either if I did not have to live with it 24/7.

The weather was nice though, so we spent a lot of time outside. I did eat way too much  though. Oh well. It was both of our last days off. She is back at the hospital for the next 8 days straight and I am back to the office as well.
Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment