Tuesday, December 18, 2012

How stupid can people really be?; a white guy came up positive with something in his rectum

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

When you know that you are caught with your hand in the cookie jar, why continue to deny it?
Due to the inmate assault in Dorm 1 the other night, all staff began a major search of that dorm. When this happens, the rest of the inmate population knows that it is time to start hiding things and putting things away.  Well, at least that’s what everyone does if they have something to hide. When it came time for everyone in able run to sit in the bodyscan chair, a white guy came up positive with something in his rectum. He was immediately taken to what we call a ‘dry cell’.  Basically it’s a 6’x6’ cell with a toilet that has a catching mechanism in it. The inmate must have at least 3 bowel movements before being released. I’d say 100% of the people placed in dry cells are guilty and it’s a good way for the DOC to successfully collect evidence they need to charge the particular inmate.

As the search continued on, and came to Dog Run, a black guy I know, was doing something suspicious and got into a physical altercation with a sergeant I have also known for years. He is probably one of the best sergeants we have here. He is also very tough, so the black guy got the short end of the stick in that fight. Now, I hate to say it, but all of these incidents are comical to me. I watch this shit unfold and think to myself; “why do these idiots do this stuff?”  It will never make sense to me, but as we all know, there is a lot in life that doesn’t make sense.
I spoke to Mom this morning on her way home from work and gave her the rundown on the goings on in here. She said that she was so glad that I am never involved in that stuff. The reason for that though, is that my circle of friends and I are okay. We don’t have a ‘let’s get over on the DOC’ mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment