Friday, December 7, 2012

Have you ever been watched... and OK with it?

Monday, November 26, 2012

Before coming to prison, I would never have considered myself to be prudish, or even shy about my body. Modeling required me to be naked sometimes more than when I actually had clothing on. But as my friends would say, I am not exactly the type of guy who would have been made fun of in the locker room. Despite that though, there were obviously things in prison that I had to adapt to, like basic strip searches, using the restroom in front of whomever, and of course, masturbation. For most guys, masturbation in here is a daily requirement. It is expected and most everyone have very few reservations about doing it in front of other guys in the shower. Now, I am not shy in this aspect, but I still try to make my own sessions when there is the least possible traffic in the shower.
Saturday however, I received a great letter from someone I am corresponding with. He called me his “in prison boyfriend” and well, I began to develop this fantasy, if you will. It became clear to me that I needed to head to the shower and handle my business. As I stood there and began to stroke, I sensed that someone was watching, but I continued on thinking about my friend.

For whatever reason, I turned around so that my back was now against the wall of the shower. I locked eyes onto Eli, who was studying me intently. I have watched him ‘take care of his business’ many times before but now, apparently, it was his turn to watch me. He did nothing but stand there, with the water running down over him. His erection gently swayed in the air as he watched every stroke I made. Before I knew it, I was at my climax and just like that, it was over.
Neither of us said a word as we continued to bathe. As I was drying off, and wrapping the towel around my waist, he came up beside me and said; “I have two questions for you; 1. Have you ever fucked anybody with that? & 2. Who were you thinking about in there?”

I quickly replied “Yes, I have fucked plenty of people, but prefer to be the receiver, and the person I was thinking about, was none of his business.” I walked out of the bathroom realizing that I have my own little voyeur in here.
All I could do, was smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment