Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oh what a night!; "I felt rough, callused hands moving alongside of my lower torso."

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I slept amazingly well last night until around 2:00 AM. I was sleeping in my normal #4 position; on my stomach with one leg out and the other bent with my foot connecting to my knee. My pillow has made its way alongside me and so I was lying quite flat on my bed.
I am not sure how I realized it, but at some point, I felt a weight on top of me. I do not remember being shocked or surprised by it. Instead, I simply shifted my body ever so slightly so that I was more comfortable.  Shortly thereafter, I felt rough, callused hands moving alongside of my lower torso, fingers playing along the inside of boxer waistband. I felt my boxers being pulled up instead of down. A pair of thick thumbs began playing inside of my ass, tracing over my hole spreading my cheeks ever so gently. I remember telling whoever it was, that I am not a bottom as I exhaled and moaned quietly.

Before I could catch my breath, I felt an immediate pressure. The man was pushing a huge, blood filled penis into me and I was paralyzed by it. I felt every inch enter me and it felt horrible, but amazing all at the same time. It seemed to go on forever before his balls nestled against my own. Never before had I imagined that I would feel this way having someone inside of me. Instinctively, I reached around and took a handful of a beautifully round ass. Intrigued, I tried to look behind me to see who this man was. As my head tilted to the side, he pulled out in a long, fluid motion and the shock of that withdrawl, brought me back to consciousness.
As I looked around, all was dark and I was still covered up by my blanket.  I had been dreaming and everything was as it was when I went to sleep except for that large wet spot on my sheets. Fuck!

As I got up to wash my dreams away, I tried to remember the last time I had experienced a wet dream. It has been many, many years so I figured it was alright. Strangely enough, I wish I would’ve been able to see who I had been dreaming about. Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment