Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Years Day; "I hate surprises!"

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

As I am opening my mail from yesterday, I am reading a letter from my friend Marc. Something caught my eye about Saturday January 5th and quarters. I quickly went back and started the sentence all over again. I realized that he was telling me that he had made reservations and will be flying out tovisit me on Saturday. I immediately began to panic because I was not prepared and do not like surprises. This was about an hour ago now so I have calmed down since. But things are still circling around in my head.
Marc is a great guy who is attending a prestigious military academy. Our communication is great and I look forward to meeting him face to face. It will be our first meeting though and those are always awkward. At this point, all I can do is sit back and see how it goes. For whatever reason, I have a feeling that everything will be okay, but still, it will be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment