Friday, January 11, 2013

Another day begins in wonder; "Regardless of what they decide, I am awake and ready."

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

There are many possibilities for what could happen today. We stayed on lockdown for the remainder of last night after the assault happened. That in mind, we may remain locked down today as well. We also could get raided and searched – or we could simply go back to normal operations. Regardless of what they decide, I am awake and ready. The yard should open at 5:30 AM so in about 5 minutes, we will know our fate for the day. If I go to work, then my boss will be here to pick John and I up at 6:00 AM.
All of this is really not that important because if I have the day off, and we remain locked down, I am fine with it. I’m just waiting for mail and property to get back on track. The holidays have screwed so much up. As you can imagine, there is a delay with the regular postal operation, and then once things get here, they have to go through the prison post office as well. I have some CDs on the way and cannot wait! I’m really burnt out on the majority of my music so I need to replenish my collection. I’m also waiting on some new books as well.

John is now laying on my bed complaining to me in a whisper that it’s 5:35 AM and the yard has not opened yet. He wants to go out for a run and get in a quick workout, but it’s not looking that promising. My ‘Bromer’ gets frustrated easily so it’s best to let him vent. Somehow today will turn out okay. First, I need another cup of coffee though.

No comments:

Post a Comment