Thursday, January 10, 2013

Have you ever called a friend with a specific purpose and then realized after the call ended, that you never brought it up?

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I went outside as soon as the doors opened this morning so I could call Joe. I needed to talk to him to check in. I also wanted to give him the rundown on Marc and hear his thoughts on the matter. Everyone else’s opinion is great, but I happen to take Joe’s more seriously because he simply knows me and is one of the very few people who can call ‘bullshit’ on me without me becoming defensive.
Anyway, somehow I got caught up in hearing the detailed events of his New Years Eve, and completely forgot to ask for his thoughts on Marc’s planned visit. I will have to call him back tomorrow.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment