Monday, January 21, 2013

Sundays with mom and Kevin

Monday, January 14, 2013

I begrudgingly went to visitation this past Sunday. It was not because I didn’t want to see my mom, but rather, because I was feeling poorly. It was one of those situations where you have to continuously lie to yourself about feeling better and, by the end of the day, you are almost lifeless. Overall, the day went well and I was glad to see mom. I will not see her for a couple of weeks because of her work schedule. Kevin and I were unusually impatient with each other. I think it was a combination of the fact that I did not feel well and that he was tired. We also chose to talk about cars and both of us believe that we know everything there is to know on that subject. Needless to say, it is not a good topic for us to discuss. It usually ends up in a heated debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment