Thursday, January 17, 2013

Surpise visit recap; "Truthfully, it was like meeting a very good friend."

Monday, January 7, 2013

Meeting with Marc on Saturday was a very good change of pace.
The visit overall went very well. Marc however, was very eager to discuss our relationship and all the complexities that might come along with it. I must admit, that eagerness was too much, too fast for me to understand. I was completely caught off guard. On top of that, I was conflicted myself when it came to a level of attraction. We are both good looking guys, but I was not certain if there was that energy, that spark between us. Truthfully, it was like meeting a very good friend. I must acknowledge and accept that reality. He is a great guy, and I certainly would like to continue corresponding with him.
It was a genuine pleasure to have met him finally face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment