Saturday, October 27, 2012

Daily Chores; "The day has officially gotten better."

Friday, October 19, 2012

I need to head over to the inmate store and do some shopping. When I think about how much I spend on food, It amazes me how much I can eat sometimes!  On top of that expense, I also pay a lot for postage fees and phone calls. Fortunately, I have a skill when it comes to budgeting money. I am not exactly sure where that skill came from, but I am glad that I have it. Anyway, it’s off to the store I go. I shall return.
An hour later and I have officially refilled my locker with food. I also picked up some coffee and hygiene essentials for John. We look out after one another in that way. Like many prisoners, he is on an extremely tight budget and usually, come the end of the month, I try to help him out with a few things. All in all, we are good. The day has officially gotten better. There is a definite ease of mind that washes over me knowing that I have everything that I need. Again, it’s always the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment