Saturday, October 20, 2012

Good Days; "My birthday was just as I wanted it; “Quiet”.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My birthday was just as I wanted it; “Quiet”. Only a few people here were aware of it and so, I received a few cards from fellow inmates and that was great. Besides that, I went along with business as usual. I went to work, and then to property to pick up some CDs that my mom had sent me. I called back east and talked with mom and Joe. They were going out with a mutual friend Aiden, who coincidentally also shares my same birthday. I did not receive a single piece of mail on the 9th, which was odd, but fine, so I watched the New Normal, Private Practice and then went to bed.
Come Wednesday morning, I was happy simply because it would be my last day of work until October 22nd, the end of my boss’s vacation time. In any case, I went into the office for four hours and got all the loose ends taken care of. I came back to the dorm, worked out, and wrote a couple of letters. As the day wound down, I laid on my bed, TV remote in hand and remained that way for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment