Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Secret Dad; "Nobody here is even aware of his existence."

Monday, October 15, 2012

I received a great deal of late birthday cards from my biological father’s side of the family, along with some money from him. We pretty much only communicate on holidays, and that is more now, than before I came to prison. There is always a part of me that wonders why I get these cards before prison. I may ask him one day, but for now, it is what it is.
He has stated that he wants to come out and visit me. I am thinking about it. My biggest concern though is how am I going to explain him to everyone here who believes that Kevin is my father?  That – could be very challenging. Come to think of it, nobody here is even aware of his existence. But I would very much like to sit down with him though so I will give this some more thought. His presence here will be okay, but I will never be able to deny that I am his son (not that I ever have…).

It’s just a very big step.

No comments:

Post a Comment