Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The color orange

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I received a letter from Joe in which he sent photos of me Photoshopped into different colored clothing. Sadly, I have a difficult time sometimes remembering what I actually look like in other colors. When I saw the image, my first thought was; “Who is that?”
How disturbing is that?
I mean, I can sit and remember my clothes, how my closet looked, my shoes and my style, but I can’t remember how I looked! When I go through photographs of myself before I came to prison, I look foreign almost.  It upsets me. But there is nothing I can do about it though… That orange will never be a color choice for me after my release back into the real world.
Okay, so it’s on with my letter writing. I’d rather be curled up next to someone watching a movie though. One can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment