Sunday, October 21, 2012

Men; "the odds of someone looking to become seriously involved with me in this position are very slim"

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Last night, I was finally able to call my friend Cliff in DC. We have been writing (pen palling) since 2009. This is the first time we have spoken on the phone and it was amazing! He is a great guy; funny, charismatic, accomplished and very handsome. We are friends and talking to him was really great. There is no doubt that I would pursue him in a more serious and romantic manner if possible, but he is involved, and I most definitely respect that. On top of that, the odds of someone looking to become seriously involved with me in this position are very slim. In any case, I hope to have more conversations with him and who knows, perhaps one day he will come out to visit.
Coming back inside, I gave the rundown of my phone call with Cliff to John. John has attempted to play matchmaker with me with a couple of his gay friends in Miami. Really, it is quite endearing. Last night though, he asked me who my top five fantasy men would be, and my answers surprised him. My top 5 are: 1. William Levy, 2. Collin Farrell, 3. Jason Statham, 4. Morris Chestnut,  & 5. Gabriel Macht. I asked John who he thought my top five would be. He replied: 1. Joe Manganiello, 2. Ricky Martin, 3. Lenny Kravitz, 4. David Beckham and 5. Vin Diesal. In truth, I would not kick any of those men out of bed, but I did get a good sense of how well he knows me. But I think his ideas were definitely close enough, to trust his recommendation. Weird, eh?


In the past year of so, John has had a crash course in all things gay, which is very comical. He is already what you would consider “Metrosexual” though. Thank goodness he is open minded and non judgmental. As far as John is concerned he does not have a top 5 females. He only has Gisele Bundchen.
Anyway, I have absolutely no agenda today besides going out, calling Joe and then checking in with mom and Kevin. At the moment, they are still feeding breakfast here so I have no idea when the yard will open up. Everything here, takes twice as long on the weekends.

1 comment: